Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Best web hosting service I have ever had!

So ya, I decided to give this new web host a try - WebLyte. They had a really good sales pitch over at Web Hosting Talk so I decided to give em a shot.

They got my attention with all the free stuff that comes with the account:

Nightly Backups (is a must) - High uptime (is a must) - Cheap Pricing (a plus) - Plenty of storage space and data transfer (I always like to have more than I actually need) - And more.

Customer Service - To be honest I expected a let down in customer service and some downtime but during my first 4 weeks.... I was shocked because every time I tested them with support tickets, they were always prompt in answering my requests, etc. So for their support dept. I can rate them a 5 of 5.

Server speeds - Since I have been trying to learn more about technology I am coming to know about hardware and stuff. They seem to have a good hardware / network setup which makes things go really fast when someone comes to your site.

Uptime - This is MAJOR to me and is pisses me off when hosts have downtimes!!!!! Anyways, I have been with them going on 3 months and I have not experienced any downtime!! (Will be aware to keep watching for any though!!)

So, I can surely say that Weblyte is an AWESOME web host for the money that they advertise at. Their regular prices are great too. Try them, you'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment